domingo, 20 de marzo de 2011

Melanin Activating





I woke up in the morning and the sun light hurts my eyes. The wind whispers: “Take a breath. The day is gonna be a long one...” Japan is in a race to avert disaster at a plant wrecked by an earthquake and tsunami, and Libya is ready to fight a "long war" to defeat Western forces attacking his country…  Sun. There is sun over our faces. Our bodies are enjoying the lovely day. I look while you’re saying: “It’s the happiest that I’ve ever been”
The sun blinds us to the storm clouds…
I’d like to say “What’s wrong with us?” but I just close my eyes cause the sun light hurts my eyes.




                                                                                                                 [Photo: Sevilla.Model-Unknown]





1 comentario: